Monday, February 28, 2011

5 weeks

5 weeks! Can you believe it??? We had quite the adventures this week! We went to my cousins baby's birthday. This is her on the way out. She was loved on by everyone there! She was so good! She also took a ten minute nap in his crib. My dad carried her around and she was like his trophy. She still loves hanging out with her daddy. She has inherited the trait of getting these serious looks on her face. I loved the fact that I got this one... it made me laugh so hard! She is a beast! She now weighs 11 pounds 3 ounces (probably more now) and she's in the 95-97% for her age. She also got her second hep b shot. That was harder on me than it was on her. She did one of those silent crys before she started to scream. I felt so bad for her i lost it when the nurse left. I just held her and cried with her.
We started tummy time with her (her doctor said it was fine to start) She loves it! I could probably leave her there for hours and she'd be fine, but if you put her on her back she gets mad at you. She is in love with her bouncy chair. (Its the reason why half of her pictures shes in it.) You bounce it she calms down and tends to fall asleep for hours. She doesnt sleep on the sofa with me anymore at night we now sleep in the bed together at night lol! Why not? Six hours pretty much off and on??? I mean there are times when I put her back in her bassinet and she keeps on sleeping, but half the time she just stays in bed with me. She grunts in her sleep a lot tho its kind of cute
Some stupid people broke into our car and stole the radio, went through the glove box, took a tool out of the back seat, went through the trunk... The radio cost about $100 five years ago which means that they will probably get $10 for it at a pawn shop if that. We filed a police report but theres not much that they can do about it. It'll cost about $130 to replace the window and $20 to get a cheapo radio... Thats why we have savings right???
So my mom is going to watch Madison today for an hour while I get it fixed... Yippie for having my mom so close!!!

No comments: