Monday, February 7, 2011

2 weeks

Well its been 2 weeks and heres some more tidbits we've learned about Madison.
*She hates her baths... she screams so badly through it it makes me laugh over how dramatic shes being. Ryan can't handle hearing her cry like that so he leaves the room.
*She's still a good sleeper
*We still sleep 9 out of 10 times in the living room. I like my sleep a lot more than trying to make a full night in the room in my bed. So we sleep in the living room where we both sleep a lot better. I might be spoiling her and making a lot more work for myself later but oh well.
*She loves sitting on her Daddys chest and looking at him. He tends to make faces at her while he does this and she looks at him like he's crazy.
*She can eat for hours straight... I think proportionality she can eat more than a teen aged boy... I'm not sure where the heck it all goes tho...
*She knows how to blow out her diaper... its surprising when I went to go change her diaper and she had poo on her foot
*I'm thinking about adding dairy back into my diet sloooowly. I miss cheese and I have a big thing of yogurt in my fridge with my name written on it, but I don't want her gassy so being stuck on bread and rice might be my diet for another month or so.
*Her daddys parents have come down to see her a few times now. I love having them come over! I just wish that they were closer so that we could all see each other more.
*My parents also come around a lot... my mom will come by for hours at a time, same with my dad
*My sister makes sure that I'm up to date on posting pictures of Madison and keeping up on my blog, so far she hasn't needed to nag me to post something new... I guess I have stuff to update on so it isn't that hard.
* I still love watching her get burped. It still makes my day watching her look around

No comments: