Friday, February 25, 2011

poop

So this is how my night went last night... I was holding Madison then I felt sudden woosh of warm. No sound just warm. I thought that she peed and I lifted her up to look.

Well this is just what was on her. Never the less it was on her legs and feet and completely COVERED me in it. She pooped so much she filled her diaper then over flowed and covered me in it.
I deemed that it was so messy that she needed a bath. I stripped her down and she just sat there the whole time. She tends to cry when you change her diaper but this time she laid there and was like "ha ha look what I did!" Yes her belly is getting bigger
So she got herself a bath. I played with her hair to get the little curl in the front. She likes her baths a whole lot more. I guess all I had to do was raise her bath temperature to almost the same temp we take our showers at. I guess she enjoys a hot tub feeling.
She now gets mad when you take her out of the bath
I cuddled her while I tried to not put her in a diaper. I try my best post bath to let her air out to prevent diaper rash. Well the cuddling turned into her falling asleep in her towel for a little while which freaked me out a lot because I could see a second bath in my future if it went wrong
I got some baby booty pictures once she woke back up and I figured I would take a picture of the utter destruction that happened... everything I was wearing (All the way down) plus the boppy cover... This is my life now... Doctor trip today! We get to see how big my monkey is now!

No comments: