Monday, February 14, 2011

3 weeks


Madison is my love... she is so cute and I believe the most beautiful baby out there... I've seen some ugly babies and she doesn't have an ugly bone in her body...
*She loves sitting up... well she loves being propped up
*She looks all around when shes awake
*She loves her Daddy and always seems to wake up right before he comes home
*She just started spitting up and she has had some epic spit ups every once and a while
*She sleeps a lot better when she's held
*She loves to fall asleep on your chest while you are holding her
*She tends to fall asleep in the car if shes in there for more than five minutes
*She slept through sacrament meeting when we went Sunday and everyone came to look at her
* I now "talk" to her by making cat noises when she makes cat noises
*She goes on eating beiges at night and will eat off and on for three or more hours straight
* We have been sleeping in the same room with Ryan for most of the week
*We had our first slumber party at Grandma's last night
*She met Patches, but neither of them seemed to care much

Well Saturday night I went out to throw something in the washing machine and I noticed a big puddle of water and I hear dripping noises. Well I freaked out and had Ryan come look at it and he decided that our water heater had broken and was leaking. Thankfully it didn't explode! So Sunday our apartment complex came out and told us that we would be getting a new water heater on Monday because they didn't have any on hand right then, but it meant our heat would be out because our gas goes through the water heater. So Ryan decided that Madison and I would spend the night at my mom's house because he didn't want her to get cold at all. My mom of coarse loved us coming over so she could hold her and play with her for a while. My old man kitty (who is now fine and actually gained some weight) got to meet Madison... he didnt really care and she didn't notice him really. I'll give it six months and her pulling his ears before he really cares too much about her.

Ryan is a wonderful fantastic husband. He got me roses and a little balloon with hersey kisses in it. He also got Madison a little stuffed animal because she's his valentine too! He's too cute and wonderful!

We are going to bless her the first Sunday in March and I'm getting excited because two of my cousins said that they would be in the circle with us. My cousin Jeremy and his family are going to come down from Provo to be there and my cousin Ken said that he would come too... Its nice to have family around for things like this!!! I want to ask a couple of people from my old ward if they will come and do it too but I'm not sure if they will be able to.

We went to church on Sunday and I discovered even though I feel pretty darn good I can not sit on the church benches for any amount for time longer than five minutes before I begin to hurt and by the end of the hour throbb... Side effect I'm not that happy with but its going to happen I'm hoping I can sit through a full meeting in a couple of weeks, but I'm not going to try til after her blessing

No comments: