Friday, October 31, 2008

oh yes


I am getting rather excited about twilight... its only 19 days so far... hehehehe

I had to work tonight... like I had to close it was rather annoying. I mean I have a life and to have a long Halloween night stuck inside a store was boring. my saving light was my mom, Keith and my Ryan came and saw me. I had two costumes today one was princess I was in a dress with teirra and everything. I realized about two hours into work I was going to go crazy with out pockets so I changed into my other costume which others didn't really get. I became a vampire... lol!!! I mean come on I'm pale to begin with all I changed was I added some glitter... hehehe! I'm such a dork!

In other news the babies are now laying eggs! They seem to be enjoying the time on the farm.

Other than that I'm not having the easiest time in my life... Every one has their own struggles in life and mine seem to smack me in the face with every turn... People just don't understand it until they go through it and its not something talked about much I think...

Other than that life seems to be going good. I got tot talk to John the other day. I miss having my baby brother around to talk to all the time. He always seems to make me laugh...

Oh in case you didn't know my current hair color is red. I like it a lot I think Its going to stay this color for a while. Its not as strong as it originally was but that's because red doesn't stay... it tends to wash out...

I AM SO READY FOR ELECTION TIME TO GET OVER WITH ALREADY!!!! Seriously? Every single stinking commercial is freaking vote for me! vote for me! this persons evil so vote for me!!! GAH!!! I hate stupid elections....

No comments: