Friday, October 24, 2008

I know I dropped off the face of the earth again

Well Christmas came early for me. My books came early, they came last Saturday instead of on the 28th so of coarse that means even though I have read all of the three books before hand I went head first into breaking dawn and finally came up for air yesterday. Yes I read a 750 page book in under 72 hours, with also working a couple of days too. I need a new book series to read... Any ideas? I need a new series with in a month because I'm going to reread the series then after that nothing more to read... I completely didn't see anything from that book coming but I loved it! If it would have been 2000 pages I probably would have liked it more because I'm sad that the series is over... I don't see midnight sun ever coming out.


Do you really want to know?

Well I got tagged.... This one is about my Ryan

1) Where did you meet? We met at a singles ward activity, I was driving crazy in front of him because I thought that he was following me.

2) How long did you date before you got married? Our first date was September 23rd we were engaged October 21st and we were married March 10th

3) How long have you been married? Almost 20 months two years in March

4) What is your favorite feature of his? His smile

5) What is your favorite quality of his? He is just as stubborn as I am... but he is actually very sweet

7) What is his favorite food? grilled cheese

8) What is his favorite sport? He get excited over football

9) When and where was your first kiss?Well it was on Monday after our first date so it was September 25th. We were sitting in a car outside my friends house (she took my car from the family home evening activity) and it took me three hours to build up the courage then I leaned over and kissed him, it was probably one in the morning so technically it was the 26th

10) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? spending time together... I don't think we have spent more than a week apart from the first day I've been with him

11) Do you have any children? It wont happen until roughly the middle of next year... just trying to fix things

12) Does he have a hidden talent? He can kick butt in certain games like risk

13) How old is he? 23

14) Who said "I love you" first? He said I said it first but he did he just doesn't want to admit it so the compromise is we said it around the same time

15) What is his favorite type of music? He likes classical but he will go for anything with a good beat... not rap

16) What do you admire the most about him? He's working so hard to further our family

17) Do you think he will read this? Probably tomorrow when he's at school

No comments: