Monday, October 6, 2008

I decided I'm a freak

So I just figured out that I'm a freak... I'm serious. I think I'm a little bit off.

I have had an uncontrollable craving for hot chocolate and blueberry muffins that have come straight from the oven with butter on top... I have drank almost an entire box of hot chocolate and I've done two batches of muffins and have three boxes of back ups in the cabinets and have made it two mornings in a row. My hot chocolate has carmel with whipped cream on top... its completely yummy! I am so glad we bought the hot chocolate maker last year it saves so much time and it makes me so happy!

Did i mention its been 80 degrees in Vegas lately?

1 comment:

Kara said...

I don't know, doesn't sound to freakish to me! Sounds yummy-especially the carmel and whipped cream!