Saturday, October 4, 2008

I know I've been bad

So I know I haven't been updating at all lately. I've been bad I fully understand it. I don't feel like I can completely tell everyone whats going on health wise? Well I've been back to the doctor twice now, my rx has changed once, they took away my diet and now... its going to be a long road to being fixed which wont be near done til January which i have another doctors appointment (i have an ultrasound come Wednesday next week which I'm not counting) so unless you want to hear all the heart wrenching details I'm no going to go into it because I think it will raise a few too many questions that I'm not sure I want to have the entire family deal with.

I got a calling, and you might laugh. I'm now the young women's volleyball coach. I'm going to be able to go to the next game but I'm sure its going to be interesting. I think they chose me because I'm young and I loved playing volleyball when I was able to. I think I still played mid surgeries. (I limped badly and didn't look or do it cute...) I love volleyball... I tend to dive to balls... I still think I'm too scared to play it hard core.

I'm a dork, I just preordered the whole box set hard covered book set of twilight series, all four books. I got it for like $40 so its like half off... so happy! But I wont get them til the end of October but its in a cool box set.

Work has been... eh I guess you could say stressful. Still like my job but the girls at the kitchen table are drama filled. I don't think everyone is at the maturity level they should be. I guess I've always been more mature than others my age... I guess its because I've had a very... Hard life from very early on. (weird story when I was two my mom let me pour my own oatmeal water... I didn't scar but if that helps get a grasp on how my life started out...)

Facebook is a very interesting thing. I hate it but I like it still a little bit. More of my family is on facebook but I much prefer myspace over it.

No comments: