Sunday, March 27, 2011

9 weeks

Little known fact...
Did you know that Madison likes to play with her hair? She does it a lot when shes eating.
She is camera shy... She has yet to let me catch her cheese ball smiles or her giggling on camera... actually her brand talking in general.
She is the biggest baby I have encountered yet. Every single mother I have run into has asked me how old my baby is and is completely shocked when I tell them two months. They then go through and tell me how old their much smaller
much older baby is.
She is the love of my life and the most adorable creature known to man
I bought rubber bands so I will be trying to put her hair in poney tails soon. I tried a wee lil bit this morning but didn't have time. For now she's wearing a flower clip in her hair
I'm not sure I would know how to deal with a bald baby
after all of her hair
The first comment that people say about her is "look at all that hair!"
The next is "she looks just like you!"
I have to muffle my next comment of "actually she is p
ractically her fathers clone"
She is currently playing on a blanket on the floor just kicking around
She is almost wearing size 2 diapers she is wearing 1-2 diapers from costco then out comes size twos
I'm so sad that shes getting so big so fast! It makes me sad... She never really was a small baby but shes getting sooo big! Shes going to be crawli
ng so quickly
She is my little cuddle bug!
I went to my moms ward today and Madison was a celebrity. Everyone came up to her and loved her! I was glad I went to my moms ward tho. It was parker's farewell and everyone was there. It was like a reunion of the old Los Prados ward! I loved it! It was a blast!
Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays Ryan has classes which means that Ryan doesn't make it home til 10:30 or later so we have a very boring day those days. It makes it so I just want to hang out with my friend Wendy every Monday... Is that possible? Probably not but a girl can hope cant she?

No comments: