Monday, April 4, 2011

Two months... two weeks so 10 weeks

My Madison is getting so old! Two months and two weeks old... I've gotten to love my little cuddle monkey so much. She sleeps next to me in bed. I seriously need to stop having her sleeping with me but it makes her eating two times at night so much easier! She doesn't even cry when she decides shes hungry... I actually think she eats in her sleep. But I need to get her in her own bed soon. At least right now we are in the bed. The interesting thing is that she keeps moving closer and closer to me in the bed so we start off on the very edge of the bed and by the time we wake up in the morning she almost has half the bed to herself... poor Ryan gets squished! But alas my laziness and want of sleep tend to win over a lot of the time.
She hasn't necessarily "let" me do her hair but I have been doing her hair in a pony tail. I haven't tried to do piggy tails yet but that day will come eventually. She can take it out but she's only done it a few times. She will be be crawling before I know it... I but her on her belly and she sure does try. She kicks her legs alot! She can propel herself every once and a while. She likes to stand up a lot. You don't have to help her that much just help her balance a lil bit and she does it on her own.

I've discovered sometimes you just need to listen to promptings or else they will get so bad and so pronounced that its like screaming in your head. I had that happen to me the other day and I'm not really in the mood to go into it but you will find out soon enough.

No comments: