Thursday, March 24, 2011

2 months

Madison weighs 13 pounds 7 ounces and is still 95-97 percentile. Her doctor says to keep up whatever I am doing because she is extremely healthy. She also said I could take her swimming if we wanted to just keep her out of the sun, and if I do put her in the sun use a big floppy hat because you can't really use anything on a baby til 6 months. She got more shots and now shes irritable and cranky. She wont let me put her down which I find interesting because when she was in the doctors office screaming she wouldn't let me calm her down. I didn't want to upset her so I just took her home in her diaper. Its so hard when she looked in my eyes with a look like "I thought you were supposed to protect me! Why did you let them hurt me?" I cry just as hard as she does every time she gets shots...
So Madison at twos months is my joy! She and I just hang out all day. She giggles and smiles even tho I have yet to catch it on camera... She "talks" to Ryan and I at night when she sits on his chest. Its a lot of fun! She is so strong! It scares me how big shes getting! Theres times when she gets a major case of bed head... She gets gassy whenever I eat dairy, straight eggs, too much ranch or fruit. Right at this moment shes being a cuddle bug on my chest... Poor lil girl is so worn out... I can't picture my life without her

Ryan now has classes Monday, Tuesday and Friday. He doesn't get home til 10:30pm those days are very long for me... I miss him a lot those days

No comments: