Tuesday, August 5, 2008

i hate stupid people

You know I had this huge beautiful post written last night but somehow it got deleted and I couldnt figure out how to save it. Lets see if I can rewrite and give it some justice! (I almost lost it again!)


So I hate stupid people. there was a lady who came into my workl last night that by the time she left the entire staff wantedd to kill her. A little back story to see where I was getting annoyed. Towards the end of the night I start going through the store and pull off the products with that days date on it. I scan it out in the gun, put a black line through the barcode so people cant buy it, then I throw it in my cart nad keep going. Well one of my employees called me to the front because there was a cutstomer thats was being stupid and she didnt feel like dealing with her anymore. I walk up

"This wont scan" I look at the product. Baby squash with a black line through the product which I remember that I threw it in the corner of a basket, I remember this because for some reason I was amused by it

" Well this wont scan because its been marked out of the system and you got it out of my cart"

"no I got this off the shelf"

"No... you had to get it out of my cart"

Ok dont blantently lie to me and think you are going to get away with it. Seriously I'm not stupid! I convelutedly called her a lier with out calling her a lier and went a very long way to let her have the product. This is why I love karma! Her card was declined! Declined! DECLINED!!! Stupid broad! She went to get cash to see how much she was able to get. She had a $71 purchase and she only had $18 on her! HAHAHA! I might seem like a horrible person right now for relishing in her embarrassment, but seriously...


My book son of a witch finally came in!!! Its the sequal to Wicked. Yes I know I already told you its one of my current opsessions.


Johns going off to college soon. Its kind of weird. I've always had him around. I'm going to miss his crazyness.

I got my hair touched up on Saturday. they fixed my roots and added a couple more highlights. My next apointment is September 14th. That is the day my hair is going to be completly blonde. We didnt have time this time because I had to go get Ryan from the car repair shop.


We are trying to make sure the car is ready for the road trip to Ely. We have one more trip to the car place on Saturday. I have all the other kinks worked out to go. We both have the time off and such. I love going to see our family. I always feel so special there. Plus its fun to mess with Hootie. We evedently are going camping and they are going to force me to fishhh... ew. But I will do it once for Ryan. Why do people like to fish?


We got the air conditioner fixed but I think now the water heaters going out. When it rains to pours?


I have to admit I got this from Mrs Odom


If you want to do this (which I would love it if you did) please post in my comments that you completed it so we, (me and the readers of this blog) can view yours.This is how the game works..For each question, look up the answer in a Google Image search. Then choose your favorite image from the first page of results only.You get some fun and often CRYPTIC answers.Alrighty then, Here's mine:

My age:
My name:


(dont ask why Johns picture came up)


My pets name:


My husbands name:
(Evedently his name is Ryan Bischoff too)
My Favorite Place to Travel:

My Favorite Object:

My Favorite Animal:

My Favorite Food:
(Chickens not babies)
My Favorite Drink:

Town I Grew Up In:

Favorite color (right now):
A Previous Pet:

My screen name:
(nothing came up)
Grandmothers name (Ryans and mine)

1st job:


Current job:

No comments: