Monday, August 18, 2008

So!

It has been a year and a half since Ryan and I got married (it will be two years come March) and we are starting to get the questions. Not like "How are you guys doing?!" No we are starting to get the "So when are we going to see babies?" Its been a year and a half... I don't mind but its just kind of weird. I think my Mom has been pestering me a lot about it. I think people think you should wait a year then they are like "Hey its your one year anniversary you should get pregnant now"

So we are in Ely right now. Its so nice to get time off of work and just vegetate for a while. Ryan is LOVING spending time with his family! Its so cute! I don't know if I'm going to unload my pictures while I'm here but once I get the opportunity too you are going to see tons of pictures.

1 comment:

The Clayton Clan said...

Janell,

I'm so sorry! I love you so much and if I could share some of my fertility with you I would. I can't wait to see you soon. BTW, we have been updating our blog more recently so check it out and add it to your list of links, K? Love ya.