Monday, July 28, 2008

Its hot in here

Well Las Vegas is over a hundred degrees at the moment and a fabulous thing happened, our air conditioner broke and I believe its 90 degrees in here. Eh its hot.

My store opened up last Wednesday and I think that week I worked over 50+ hours last week. I mean I love it but I got very tired, I mean I passed out at like ten on Saturday night.

Yes I am covered in a lot of stickers ... I had on two sashes and a hat by the end of the day. i didn't expect our store to do as good as it is doing. it does about twice the business that my other store did. it as goes its a lot more busy than I am used to, but needless to say no one is ever bored.

On Thursday Ken and Alicia came over to drop off their car so they can go to DC before they start really moving into their new house. as soon as they left to go see the dark knight my eye felt weird. well my contact decided to tear in half in my eye. oh yes my only pair of contacts was ruined. With that in mind I had to wear my old pair of glasses til Saturday when I made the closest appointment. They screwed up my glasses and I wasn't able to get them til Sunday.

We might be a little crazy in this house but we know how to go old school. Our current thing is playing Super Mario brothers three. We all play it. Ryan finally beat it today.



Also another thing we have been doing is teasing the turkey... Yes he/she bites.




No comments: