Wednesday, July 2, 2008

2 am

Well Kenny left to go back to Winimucka yesterday, but not before he gave me the highlight of my week. He was going through my mother's cds looking for cds he wanted to rip onto his computer. He had already gone through Jenni's and kind of didn't look twice of them. when he got to my moms he got all giddy like "OoOoO!!! 70's music!!!" and after he had giggled over finding a Neil diamond cd, a moto one, then he came across a bright orange cd and I got a reaction that made me almost burst into hysterics.


"Space jam!!!! Do your dance its your chance its the space jam!!! Alright alright alright!!!" oh no he didn't just sing that, I think he even got around to the second verse. After I was laughing he then explained he had had that song stuck in his head for the last ten years. I never thought that that movie had such an impact on people. I guess I was too young when it came out for the song to get stuck in my head for ten years.

For those of you who know my sleeping habits you know there are nights when I don't fall asleep til like four am. Its just really hard for me to fall asleep at a normal hour when I don't get off work til eleven almost twelve at night. So last night I had an itch I had to scratch. I had been in the mood to make cupcakes. But I wanted to make them with flair.



So I decided to have little curls of chocolate sit on the tops of the little cakes of goodness. I figured out that they curl so much better and easier when the chocolate is nearly melting in your hand when you are pealing it off. They are oh so good though! White cake with chocolateness on top.


I have discovered that I like musicals. I know such a shocker, but I am picky on which ones I do like. I like rent and wicked but I SERIOUSLY hate hairspray. I somehow convinced Ryan to go see the movie and by the time the first song ended we left and went to I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry. But my latest stuck in my head Broadway show is Legally Blonde the musical. If you like the movie you will like the show. I got interested in it while watching the mtv show for them looking for the new Elle woods. I looked online to see if there was any videos on the show on youtube and I hit the gold mine. The entire show is online, mtv evidently aired it a few years ago. So now I have completely watched it twice and keep getting "so much better" stuck in my head along with half the other songs.


Ryan and I are trying to force molly to be social while everyone is gone. We have all the doors shut so she cant go hide under a bed. Shes so sad about it. But now she's trying to get over it, I have her in here with me today... I think shes a little bit bored.


No comments: