Sunday, July 20, 2008

I love Katrina Lund

So as most of you know that I read a lot of peoples blogs and I love Katrina. I read every blog she has. Well I noticed a new entry on her krafty blog and I fell in love with it. I mean she has some stuff on it that is interesting and I'm far too scared to try to make (her jam meatballs) but hen she put on hot potatoe cakes. I looked at the recipe and I decided to try it out. I altered it a little bit but its a big hit! All i changed with it was i added cheese and garlic salt to it. I need to get different potatoes than I am using because we don't have red potatoes... But I wish I could have like one percent of her creativity...

My friend got married yesterday and I was able to make it to her reception for her (after I pulled major strings at work) She looked amazing and so happy. It made me think about my wedding and I'm so greatful that I married who I did.

I think I have the perfect timing when I decide to call my cousin. I don't even mean to call at a bad time. I was at work the other day and was like I should call Ricky! Yeah perfect timing like always i called right about family home evening time with a side of house cleaning... I have skills I'm telling you.

I helped my dad get a kitten finally. It seems like its going to be perfect for him. I'm glad I can help him out

Ryan and I saw the dark night at midnight when it came out. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!! Don't just think its hype go see that movie!

No comments: