Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving

Well Thanksgiving week was a world full of fun at work. It was crazy busy and we got a lot more work. I was very happy to be off by ten on thanksgiving day. It was great to have John home for the little time that he was here for. He still has a bigger belly than me... he was pushing, me not so much.
This was the first black Friday in the history of ever that I didn't work it. I didn't really care one way or the other but Ryan thought it was be fun to do "mild" black Friday shopping. So we left the house at 8:30 (I told you it was mild) to go check it out. We went to a few different stores and I discovered that babies-r-us half off is wal-marts normal price... We got ourselves our first Christmas tree... It was fun to set it up, even though we wont be in Vegas for Christmas this year...


1 comment:

Tara said...

Your tree looks really great!