Sunday, November 7, 2010

28 weeks

So I find it interesting that I'm "small" for seven months. most people freak out when I tell them how far along I am. I was at church today and people looooove to come talk to us because we are "new" and she said:
"I'm going to be a grandma soon! She's due in April! Is that when you are going to have your little one?"
"No actually I'm due in January"
I loved the look I got from her like I was crazy... I get my sugar test tomorrow, I've kept my drink in the fridge for a while so I'm hoping that it wont taste too nasty. I also dont plan on drinking (anything but water) or eating before the test. I really have no desire to have to go back in for the four hour test. We have set the day for my baby shower, its going to be December 11th at my moms house. Its going to be fun... It will be a few days after my 34 week check up. Oh time is flying and I dont like it

1 comment:

House of Ham's said...

I think u look fabulus in the pic! Time really is flying by, it seems like yesterday u guys were here talking about wanting to have kids and now shes almost here!
Ps: did I mention I LOVE the name Madison! Super cute just like im sure she will be.
Take care we love and miss u guys!