Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 weeks

30 weeks so far I have been perfect. My feet hurt when I'm done with work but thats normal with everyone... I dont have heartburn, or leg cramps and I also have had zero braxton hicks contractions. I have had some rather vivid dreams lately... the other night I dreamed that my mom got another pet turkey and some more chickens and the chickens were sleeping on a box with kittens and one of them was pink... yeah that a quite a lot of zombie dreams... work has been interesting I just did an overnight this week. It was the easy, I actually finished two hours early working painfully slow then after trying to find stuff to do we left an hour early...
Ryan and I had a family function at his aunts house... I do try to be social when I am there. Its actually a lot of fun talking to them.
I am on season three and a half of gilmore girls... I am so happy to know someone who owns the show!!!

No comments: