Tuesday, December 7, 2010

32 weeks



I went in to get my last ultrasound. Madison is so cute I do love to see her whenever I can. Jenni was able to go with me. She is head down and she seems perfect. She has a FULL head of hair right now. The doctor actually measured it and its a half inch long so far. He was surprised that she had so much hair so early in the pregnancy. He tried to get a good 3d picture of her but she kept her head against the placenta so it was only a smushed picture of her. Its getting so close, I can count the weeks left on my fingers... I can actually see the end in sight. I like having her in me it feels so safe, I dont have to worry if shes cold or lonely I know that shes there and mine.
The baby shower is on Saturday and I'm very much looking forward to it. I'm excited to see everyone. It took so long to make all of this happen and now it finally happening.
Ryans grandma is in the hospital. She has a blood clot in each lung and is in the icu at Salt Lake. They are going to try to break it up with medication. Its kind of a wait and see kind of thing.

No comments: