Monday, August 30, 2010

17 weeks

So this week has been fun... the next couple of weeks are going to be interesting. This week its my ultrasound, then next weeks going to be Ryan's graduation and then the weeks after that he gets his gallbladder removed... lots and lots of fun.

I've been feeling the baby move every once and a while not a constant thing. It went crazy the other day when I ate chicken wings. I came to the conclusion chicken wings makes it hyper... It still enjoys going into places that really aren't comfortable and then stays there for hours at a time... it tends to happen while I'm at work which makes work oh so much more fun.

I've been thinking about baby showers a lot now that I went to one... I was also had the thought that I'm going to buy a Halloween costume around October for the wee little size and then once the baby comes to take a picture of it... I'm sorry but a little dragon picture would be sooo cute!!!

No comments: