Sunday, September 12, 2010

20 weeks

We had our 18 weeks ultrasound (yes I know I'm two weeks slow putting this up) we found out that we are going to be having a hyperactive little girl. The ultrasound tec was laughing because she said that she was the "most hyper" baby that she had ever seen. Yes that fact does scare me. She wouldn't sit still long enough to get a good look at her heart so I have to go back in two weeks and hopefully she will sit still long enough to get a good look at it. She is very hyper. She has taken to letting me know when SHE is hungry. I'm not always hungry when she lets me know she is hungry. She starts doing flips to let me know she wants me to eat. Now saying she's flipping is an understatement she just starts flipping and flipping for as long as it takes for me to eat something. It feels SO WEIRD! But I love it!!! Hyper hyper girl... I hope she gets it out of her system while shes in there... I love the shoes Ryan's mom got us... they are sooooo cute! They even have left and right on the sides of them.










No comments: