Monday, August 16, 2010

16 weeks

I found out at my last doctors appointment that because my husband has md in the family I get to get my big ultrasound at 18 weeks to find out what we are having instead of 20 weeks like everyone else. I get my ultrasound on September 2nd which is a Thursday morning. I'm looking forward to it, but then again who wouldn't?

I've been doing pretty good lately. I can certainly feel my uterus... there are times that I swear I feel a heel running down the lower part of me. Its weird... but then again I might be crazy but the book says I can feel movement this early so I could also be right.


I ate bad soup Saturday night while I was working. Don't eat fresh and easy fresh clam chowder, ever since I've had some pretty annoying stomach issues. My stomach bloated pretty bad and puffed out, then there was the other fun stuff... So With my stomach protruding the most I've ever seen it I took my 16 week picture. My pants still mostly fit but I don't like the feeling of tight pants anymore, but strangely my work pants still fit fine... I think its because they sit so low on the hips so my stomach doesn't really get in the way. I don't know if my bloat will stay for good or if it will go away for a while...


Other than that my pregnancy is going great. I'm full of energy, I'm not sick, and half the time if I'm not bending or trying to stand up from sitting I forget that I'm pregnant which is kind of weird lol... it took me three years and its a really nice time, it just seems to be going too fast!!!

1 comment:

House of Ham's said...

You will find out so soon! You should have a small chat with that baby that he/she will allow the tech to find out and not cross the legs or hide :)
We are so excited for you both! You look so cute with your little belly bloated or not you look beautiful! Cant wait to hear the good news! Love you guys!