Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving

So my thanksgiving wasn't necessarily the *BEST* Thanksgiving on record for me due to the weather. On Wednesday it started to rain which meant headache... Everyone in my family gets headaches if the wind changes directions. It was nice to have Cathy, Rob and Hedi here. So going into the holiday itself wasn't necessarily the greatest but I got to see John!!! I love it when Johns home.

I don't think everyone feels the same way that I do about about Christmas. I truly think that there's a time and place for Christmas in general. December 1st I'm the first in line for it. But let another holiday finish before you bum rush it in. I will listen to it right now with out wincing. Pre-December it does the same thing to me like 70's music... it gives me a headache for more than three songs in a row.

So Cadbury... huge really isn't a big enough word for it. We are still eating on him...

So the day of I got a massive MASSIVE headache. I had to go lie down for a good hour before I could even function for a while. I played rummy with Ryan (while holding my head up because it felt like my head was imploding... mind you this was 7 pain killers later) I'm really cute when I cheat... Sorry I will cheat playing cards but when I'm seeing double I think I'm allowed to cheat. After a while of that we brought out apples to apples and everyone played apples to apples until we had gone though every single card in the entire deck. That is a fun game....

And Friday.... err Friday sucked. I got a call at on 2 AM!!!! I went into work because some freaking idiot decided to hit a pole and get live electrical lines to lie in the street. Yeah so I was at work on Friday from 2am to 1:30pm. Let me tell you its a scary thought to think of having to waste out everything refrigerated. Thank goodness that our store holds cold fabulous and keeps energy long enough to not loose everything. We finally got real power back to the store right while I was leaving the store...

Oh and by the way in case you wanted to know the window to my bedroom is always open. The window at the front of the house... so I can hear EVERYTHING said with in a three house stretch of our house. Yep... I can hear everything until you get into your car. Yep. Everything.

No comments: