Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bath doggy

Well my team is in the finals for volleyball. Its kind of nice to have at least four girls who are on the school team playing on the ward level. We play Sanmegel next week if by some chance they don't win (which I severely doubt) I'm not sure who they will play. The game is Thursday which I'm rather glad I already asked off from work (TWILIGHT AT MIDNIGHT!!!) so I can make it...


Well I seem to be the designated Molly washer (I'm sure I'm the only person in her lifetime to wash her) So today I decided to chronicle it... I found it funny, why not! You have a digital camera why not chronicle the dog?
This is her Prebath. (yes my hair is red, not as red as it used to be. Embrace it love it get over it) I personally think Molly is indifferent to the bath. I think she enjoys the attention that she gets from the bath but she doesn't like the whole getting wet and sprayed aspect of it. If you notice quite closely in corner you will notice the time with Obama on it... Only the dog enjoyed that issue
This is her look look as I just put her in the tub. This is her pre-soap look. She doesn't mind just standing in the water... She just kind of is cute


This is her covered in soap moment. She doesn't like this part quite so much. She tries to escape at this point... Every time... Rather cute because she isn't big enough to hop out of the tub when she is dry and empty never the less when its partially full of water, so this is as far as she can muster.


Oh happy day! Now she can be a moses dog and hide in her towel!

No comments: