Saturday, November 8, 2008

A lot has happened

Well life took an interesting turn...

I had a blond moment last Saturday, I left my debit card on my break room table thinking hey I'll just go grab it before I leave. Well I completely forgot it on the break room table and thought nothing of it, I let the next manager know and told him to throw it in the safe. Well he couldn't find it and so I thought oh he just didn't look, I looked Monday and left a note to have them give it to me if they found it not thinking of anything. Come Friday I looked on the web and noticed that the account was off... well they spent $80 on my card at a gas station. It is rather funny. I went to the bank and got the money back and filed fraud claim then I went and filed a police report. I'm so excited!!! I GET TO HIRE SOMEONE!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm not completely outraged. The person was so stupid about it. A gas station? Do you know how many cameras are in a gas station? Do you know how fast I'm going to hire you then you are going to be thrown in jail? Over a hundred dollars? HAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

In other work news there was a water main that broke in front of my store and had the water turned off for two hours. It almost made the refrigeration turn off... Stressful day but I got a fabulous complement from the regional manager, the district manager and the assets protection guy in charge of the entire company. I swear I was on the phone with him at least 11 times in a three hour period.

No comments: