Sunday, June 26, 2011

judgment

I was just cooking dinner and I was thinking about my family. The thought ran into my head
"what if people judge my family?" Then it very quickly turned into
"People really can't judge my family"

My sister Jenni
She seriously is one of the only people I sat there and thought and thought about for judgments they might say. I was able to come up with some for John and I but I can't come up with any for her. She has been in retail management with two different major clothing brands that most people would die to wear! (And fork out $700 just to wear their jeans...) She has had a steady job since she was 16. She is one of the most dependable people I know. I can't think of a time she has ever lied to me. She will hide something from you but if you come right out and ask her she will tell you. She is starting a whole new adventure in Louisiana with the most polite great guy the world could ever ask for! They are perfect together!

My brother John
Now you might say "but he parties!" but I respond "BUT he's had straight A's since the second grade!" He's probably a heck of a lot smarter than you! He's 21 year old hot single college student, he is allowed to let off some steam! If he can work three jobs (yes he has had three jobs at once while in college, not just a class but a full load) and pull off straight A's he can do what ever the heck he wants! Plus when he graduates he's going to have duel majors! How many people can even pretend to say they have come anywhere close to that?

Ryan and I
"But you went back to work after having a baby!"
And? My husband is going to school full time, and is the main tec at the blind center full time! If there was any job openings in his field that offered insurance I wouldn't be working but there isn't unless we move to texas or something but his credits don't transfer! He graduated with freakin HONORS and is making a life for our family so much easier! I am good at my job even if I hate it. I have had a job continuously since I was 16 years old and have been in management for seven years! Ryan is a worthy priesthood holder who was able to bless our daughter!

My parents
So what they got divorced?
So?
Who doesn't? Who can say they made a marriage LAST for 26 years? They have been through such crap that most people have never seen in their lives! They have had hard lives! But they both would do anything in their power for their kids. Both of them are current on their mortgages and pay all of their bills. If you say anything bad about either of my parents I will hunt you down and make you eat your words...

Those thoughts were running through my head while I was cooking dinner... It left me with a smile on my face. I love my family and am so grateful that I am in the one I am!

No comments: