Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 months old today!

My Maddie is four months old today! How come time is going so fast? She is SO big! I find out on Thursday how BIG she really is! I feel like she has more than doubled her birth weight already (that would be 17 pounds 10 ounces) I'm pretty darn sure she is teething, she is drooling about a gallon a day and I'm seeing little white spots on her gums and she gets a bit cranky every now and then.
I think she is rather funny. She really really likes dish towels. I give them to her when she's in her bumbo and she hugs them and giggles crazily! She is my super cute sweet baby! I have started to take baths with her... now why you ask! Well she is too big for her little baby tub but yet she isn't strong enough yet to sit up by herself so I decided that I would hop into the tub with her and see how it worked out. I'm amazed with how relaxing it is so I've decided that that is how she shall take baths until she can sit and stay on her own!
She sleeps through the night every once and a while, she normally sleeps until three then eats then goes back to sleep. I'm ok with either way... I tend to wake up with my shirt completely soaked when she sleeps through the night so if she wakes up to have a little snack it saves me some laundry. (yes I know you ALL wanted to know that!) Madisons new favorite thing is to chew on our hands. She doesnt like teething rings but our fingers? Oh look out! That and she licks you... not like her tongue is out and she might accidentally brushes you with it oh no like she grabs your hand giggles then licks the palm of your hand! I heart my wiggle monkey!

No comments: