Monday, January 19, 2009

Question

How do you make yourself be nice to some you have ... loathed since you were 15 (at the very latest age it was probably like 13 to 14) I don't want to say hate because I don't want her to spontaneously combust but if I had the opportunity to I would probably hit her with my car. Lets just say she was the worlds worst young woman's leader... period. She offended me to the core and it doesn't help that she has the perfect personality that its like nails on a chalk board for me. Cant stand her. Well this horrid woman keeps apologizing to me, at this point I believe I'm at three with in a few years span of time. I don't even like looking at her... when ever she is teaching relief society I pretend I am anywhere else. I believe pulling teeth is a good past time to think about just to pretend I'm not there.

So how do I pretend like I can tolerate that person so she doesn't feel like I'm trying to murder her with my eyes. It doesn't help much I feel five years old the whole time. I've tried thinking that she's a child of god and all of that nonsense how do I pretend that I don't want her to have some horrible thing happen to her?

No comments: