Friday, January 2, 2009

Apply New Deers!

So how did Ryan and I spend New years? I think we are going to do this every year for now on.. We did not stay up. We did absolutely nothing. I think we were in bed by eleven and I loved it! Why should we do anything stupid with the rest of Las Vegas? Well that is life at the moment. We loved Ely for Christmas. It gets freakin cold there!!! It was -14 there one night!!! I am just completely looking forward to moving there. All we have to do is making it through this year... Only a year and a half left and we can get out of this place already!!!

2 comments:

House of Ham's said...

Glad to hear your new years was about the same as ours! It just doesnt have the same appeal it once did. Im curious though where is it you will be in a 1 1/2 years? Utah? :)

jrbischoff said...

Nope Ely Nevada