Thursday, July 26, 2012

sick house

So in the last week every single person in my house has gotten horribly sick. I got it Thursday night/ Friday morning when I got home from work. It was the first time I've naturally thrown up since I was in the 8th grade ( I dont count pregnancy or medicine inducing vomit as natural) It was pretty horrible but I stopped throwing up by 3pm but I didn't actually feel better until the next day when I woke up. I was so sore it felt like my heart hurt even though it was just my chest muscles.

I got to see my cousins Kelli and Jeffery for a little while Saturday night after I got off work. I ot to meet Becka for the first time which was fun. I wish Madison would have been awake when they came over because I think they would have had a blast together since they are so close in age. Hanna is little cutie too!

 It was Madison's turn Sunday morning when she woke up at 3am puking. She then came out with me to the living room for the rest of the night. I got puked over head to toe. I had her throwing up into a towel. Poor girl... I'm convinced because of watching her that you must learn to throw up because I couldn't get her to throw up into a bowl. If I did anything more than shift her onto her side from her back to help make it so she wouldn't choke on it she got scared and freaked out and didn't know what to do (which is also why I got covered in puke) She finished up at 8am, we took a shower and by 10am she was informing us that she wanted to eat muffins and was fine... I wish I had that kind of bounce back... I didn't start eating until well after 50 hours from the last time I ate Thursday night at work and Sunday I was only eating ramen...

Monday we got a break and Ryan and I went on a date! Its a big deal in our house! We seriously never get to go out because of our schedules. So we dropped Madison off at my Moms and that made me laugh. She used to cry when getting dropped off and this time she just went off and looked for the dog. She didn't look back or cling to my leg or anything. I guess she really likes my moms house! We saw batman which is amazing and ties everything together so nicely. I can't wait until we can buy the three pack on blu ray and enjoy all of the special features. (I'm a special features junkie... seriously... I think its one of the best parts of lord of the rings is the seven discs of special features)

Tuesday was Ryan's turn to get sick.... He actually didn't get to the point of better until today (Thursday) to go back to work. I'm glad he didn't throw up in the car on the drive home because that would have been a horrible mess to clean up!

Its rare that our house is sick never the less this sick... Its also a first that everyone in the house caught the same thing. I also know its not going to be the last time we all get sick from the same thing but if it can take Ryan down with his wolverine immune system you know it was a beasty bug.

Madison is being funny lately. Shes been in love with stuffed animals. She drags mr. monkey around the house and dances with him. But the funnier part of it is that she will bring me shoes to put on her stuffed animals. So if you come to our house there's a good chance that at least one of her stuffed buddies will have a shoe on. Shes such a girl in love with shoes.

No comments: