Monday, October 4, 2010

22/23 weeks


John came into town for the unlv / unr football game. Ryan and I decided we weren't going to go because we don't wouldn't be able to last sitting in the bleachers for that long. John hadn't seen our apartment yet so he decided he would come over and see it. While he was here he decided to see who's stomach was bigger... I do believe he is beating me. His face is priceless.
Madison was going crazy last night. Ryan put his hand on my stomach to see if he could feel her moving around. He didn't feel anything for a minute and thought I was going crazy until she did a nice big thump for him. It freaked him out a little bit but it was just her letting him know shes in there.

1 comment:

House of Ham's said...

Madison!!! That is such a cute name! I love the feeling of them moving around in there. I agree John's belly is the winner :) Hope you are still feeling well and that you are enjoying every minute of this wonderful time in your lives. xoxo