Monday, October 26, 2009

Forever Family

Yes I know I'm a very slow blogger. Ryan and I had a very sad trip to Utah a few weeks ago. My cousin Jeffery's baby died of sids. As soon as Ryan and I found out we rearranged our schedules and drove to Utah. We stayed with my cousin Jeremy, his wonderful wife Nichole, and fabulous child Owenater!!! I love staying with them. Hotel Hamilton has a fabulous safari room!

The funeral was like something I had ever been to. Baby funerals are extremely sad. I am grateful that I have the church in our lives to know that familys can be together forever.



We had a blast with Owen. Ryan and him seemed like they had a lot of fun together. Yes I snuck a picture of them bumping hands in the back seat of the car.
We stopped by Nichole's Grandmas house to see gobble the turkey and Rambo the sheep. Must admit I've never seen a sheep so close before... They kinda smell but yet are cute at the same time.
Ryan and I felt like we needed to help in some way. So he went with Jer with my Uncle David and helped them move my cousins apartment. So we crawled under my cousins Jer's house and stacked everything up. If it helps it helps.
Ryan and I are very looking forward to the holidays. We are going to Ely for thanksgiving. I'm very much looking forward to taking the whole week off. Ryan and I need to find a way to go to Utah more often. Its nice to be around family.

No comments: